Automatically raise and lower your anchor at the touch of a button. DeckHand 40 has a 40-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included). Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope. Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck. Davit also stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing. Anchor shackle allows for quick changes between anchors. A special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting. Runs on 12-volt battery (not included). Remote accessory (sold separately) allows for 25' corded remote operation.
Stay on top of things with the Minn Kota Deckhand 40 Electric Anchor Winch. The Deckhand 40 makes your fishing trips easier by allowing you to raise and lower a 20- to 40-pound anchor with no more than a touch of a button, so keeping track of that bounty of fish is no sweat. The Deckhand lets you drop anchor with precision and ease and is compatible with a number of Minn Kota accessories that make raising and lowering the anchor even more of a snap, including the corded remote and the MKA-16-02 Quick Release Bracket. The Deckhand 40 runs on a 12-volt battery (not included) and comes with 2-year warranty.
- Electric anchor winch makes fishing boat navigation and placement convenient and effortless
- Davit can be mounted horizontally to stop anchor swing
- Handles anchors up to 40 pounds; pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-pound Test nylon rope
- Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions; compatible with other Minn Kota accessories
- Two-year warranty included